Sparky and Shady
Hi! I’m Kathy Sheehan and I help kids UNDERSTAND themselves so they can:
- COPE with life
- BELIEVE in themselves and
- FOLLOW their dreams!
Currently Australian statistics state that in a class of 30 kids:
- 3 will be affected by anxiety
- 7 will be victims of bullying and
- 6 will develop depression.
That’s more than half the class! Many of our kids and teenagers are lost because they don’t know:
- WHO they are (they are unique human beings with a body, thoughts and feelings)
- HOW they work (their body, thoughts and feelings all work together) and
- WHY they are here (they are here to be themselves and fulfil a unique purpose!)
I teach the who, how and why using the analogy of life being a journey that your kid gets to drive on. You and I can help them but we can’t drive for them! Are you in?
NB Kathy has a current ‘Working with Children Check’ and is eligible and qualified to teach children aged 5 – 18.